Available: September 15th, 2021
Information: Fully furnished and well-maintained 2-story ancestral house with a lot of character in the heart of Ayer’s Cliff, within a 30-minute drive to Bishops University. Available to rent for the winter/spring season, from September, October, or November 2021 to March, April, or May 2022 (the dates are very flexible).
– 30-minute drive to the Bishops University campus
– Fully furnished
– 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, spacious kitchen, spacious living area
– Property is on municipal water and sewer
– Hydro (including heating, cooling and hot water) and unlimited high-speed Internet included in rent
– Detached and heated double garage with garage door opener
– Large front and side porch
– Gazebo in the backyard
– Appliances and equipment included: oven, cooktop, refrigerator, washer and dryer, dishwasher, microwave, central vacuum cleaner, lawnmower, snow blower.
– Lot is approximately 10,000 square feet
– Walking distance to the town’s stores and restaurants
– Close to popular ski areas (Mont-Orford, Owl’s Head, etc.)
Phone #: 613-697-1737